What sets us apart from the rest..
Swimming with Whale Sharks and Humpback Whales at Ningaloo Reef is an experience of a lifetime. Join Ningaloo Blue and experience the ultimate wildlife encounter.
Ningaloo Blue Dive offers the best Whale Shark tours and now swim with the Humpbacks on the Ningaloo Reef! We pride ourselves on delivering a fun yet educational and professional tour, which is suitable for all ages! Our highly qualified team of friendly staff is extremely passionate about the Whale Sharks. They make every effort to ensure your Whale Shark Eco Tour with Ningaloo Blue is truly unique and an experience you will never forget!
Venture IV is 18 meters of state of the art specially design and set up for whalesharking, huge under cover lover deck ,with easy access to marlin board at water level, comfortable seatings and large lounge (bed) in the middle of the lower deck ideal to relax on. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sun bathing which no other boat on the Ningaloo Reef has.
Why Ningaloo Blue?
We are very proud of our Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award and our Number #3 ranking! We're also a Certified Eco Tourism Business and are accredited by the Tourism Council of Western Australia, meaning our tours adhere to best practice and standards for environmentally responsible tourism. With over 420 positive reviews on the Trip Advisor website we are proud to say you will have the trip of a lifetime.
Included in your package is:
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Full day boat trip
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
- Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats
- Two snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef
- Age is no barrier
- Videographer on board daily to film your adventure
- We specialise in Whale Shark Eco Tours
- A great experience for the whole family
- We have a 4.5 metre Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Snorkeling gear provided or BYO
- Prescription masks if required
- Wetsuits provided
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings
- No show policy, if you don’t see a Whale Shark go again for FREE!
- Videograpgher on board; take a memoir home of your special day! (additional cost)
- Complimentary gift pack - includes certificate stating the day and date you swam with your first Whale Shark & Ningaloo Blue Dive beach bag.
Ningaloo Blue Dive's no show policy
In the unlikely event you don't see a Whale Shark on your adventure, you can go out again the next day for free! If for any reason you are unable to make the trip the next day you will receive a Gift Voucher which can be used for the next three years!
Not just Whale Shark tour guides! - Our Environmental support
In order to provide better protection for whale sharks it is crucial that we increase our understanding of whale shark biology, ecology, movement patterns and life history.
We are involved with ECOCEAN (Australia) which is a non-government, not-for-profit organization based in Western Australia working towards scientific research, education and conservation of the marine environment. We participate in research programs including providing our vessels for tagging, Telemetry and photo ID programs.
We also participate in DPAW for research and collecting important data on the biology and behavior of the whale shark. With Ningaloo Blue Dive's full support DPAW spend the Whale Shark months of the year collating field data, raising the necessary resources to continue the organization, and increasing community awareness for the whale shark and the marine environment in general through various education outreach programs.