The Ultimate Wildlife Encounter | 08 9949 1119
Worlds best Whale Shark swim guaranteed!
Swimming with Whale Sharks and Humpback Whales at Ningaloo Reef is an experience of a lifetime. Join Ningaloo Blue and experience the ultimate wildlife encounter.
Ningaloo Blue is a privately owned charter operation which operates from Exmouth WA. Exmouth is famous for the Ningaloo Reef, the world’s largest fringing reef which is accessible from shore and also the Whale Sharks which visit annually!
Ningaloo Blue strives to offer more than any other company in Exmouth – holding our tours at an exceptionally high standard. We pride ourselves on the friendliness and experience of our team. We have one qualified Dive Master aboard at all time plus additional deck staff who can offer individualized assistance for those nervous snorkelers.
Our main goal is to ensure that everyone that participates in one of our charters has an awesome day which they will always remember. We have been working as a team for over 30 years, with over 20 years experience conducting Whale Shark, Humpback Whale Tours and other charters in Exmouth.
From the first point of contact through to the end we strive to deliver more to our customers on all levels. Beginning with the systems in place for ease of booking; to the professional, educational tour we provide which includes guided snorkels, delicious meals and snacks, exceptional customer service, extra safety options, and the highest quality standard tour on the Ningaloo Reef.
The Ningaloo Reef is one of the only places in the world where Whale Shark sightings are regular between the months of April-July every year we are fortunate enough to have the truly awesome Whale Shark visit the Ningaloo Region allowing us to showcase this amazing creatures to visitors from all over the world. We conclude our tour by presenting our customers with a gift as an extra little ‘thank you’ – consisting of a gift certificate of your first whale shark swim to remind them of their life changing experience on the Ningaloo
Appointed and specially design at water level easy to access to in and out for the water.
Your safety is one of our main priority and make sure you’ll be safe with us on tour
We have our Extra Safety Tender in the water with extra crew assisting you in all water of assistance.
With our team supervised in tender and our crew watch everybody whilst swimming with whale sharks, and assist person in help, they there in water with you for extra safety and guidance .
Skipper with 19 years of experience on the Ningaloo Reef has the knowledge to show more wildlife.
Professional Independent Videographer & Photographer with 10 years of experience on wildlife photography.
Our staff are friendly and professional has the ability to educate you in their knowledge of the area and its surrounds.
Promote a world class experience showcasing the best of World Heritage as its best
Eco Certified Accredited Tourism Business and Covid Clean Practicing Business We aim to raise awareness in protecting the Ningaloo Reef in sustainable manner.
Ngarnurra nhuna nhugurarrima Baiyungu, Thalanyji and Yinikurtura ganyarajarri thanardi ngarrari
We acknowledge Baiyungu, Thalanyji and Yinikurtura People as the original custodians of the land and
water in which we operate and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
What sets us apart from the rest..
Included in your package:
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Full day boat trip
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
- Morning tea provided – tea, coffee and treats
- Snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef
- Professional videographer on board daily to film your adventure
- Free photos of your experience
- A great experience for the whole family
- We have a 4.5 metre Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Snorkelling gear provided or BYO
- Prescription masks if required
- Wetsuits provided
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings
- No show policy, if you don’t see a Whale Shark go again for FREE!
- Complimentary gift pack – includes certificate stating the day and date you swam with your first Whale Shark & awesome Ningaloo Blue Dive stickers
- Our guides are certified and experienced
- The Ningaloo Blue skipper has over 18 years experience on the Ningaloo Reef. More experience then anyone else with charters and the Ningaloo wildlife
Get in touch
Driftwood Centre Shop 2/1 Kennedy St Exmouth WA 6707
FREE Call: 1800 811 338
Phone: +618 9949 1119